Rustico Pizza Swindon
– 2 amount for basic pizza dough
– ¾ (185 ml) of tomato puree
– 1 green bell pepper, minced
– 155 grams of sliced pepperoni or salami
– 155 grams of sliced raw or cooked ham
– 125 grams of sliced mushrooms
– 1 can (440 grams) of diced pineapples, drained
– 60 grams of seedless olives
– 125 grams of mozzarella cheese
– 125 grams of grated cheddar type cheese
– Place half of the green peppers, pepperoni or salami, ham slices, mushrooms, pineapple & olives on each pizza dough. Season to your personal preference.
– Mix the mozzarella with the strong cheddar type cheese and sprinkle half on each pizza. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dough turns golden and the cheese melts.
If you only want to make one pizza use half the ingredients and one amount of basic pizza dough; but remember that everyone likes pizza and everyone eats more than you (although they say otherwise).